Over the past two weeks I went on a big road trip to Indiana and Michigan to visit my mommy's family. First I was in Bloomington seeing Uncle Ric at school, then I went to Granny's house in Brazil Indiana and had my first playdate with my cousin Skylar, born two weeks and two days before me. I'm a little jealous of her hair and tried to pull it once or twice.

I also got to meet my Auntie Ethel.

Then we moved on to Lake Michigan where we stayed in a big house with lots of family for a week. Grammy Carolyn made me laugh and smile.

And I had lots of fun meeting my cousin Erica for the first time.

And of course Granny held me every day for my naps.

But best of all, my cousin Conrad took care of me. I now have my first crush and can't wait to go visit him again in the fall. My mommy calls him the baby whisperer.

I went swimming, but it was a little cold.

So mostly I lounged around in the shade. It was a fantastic trip and I can't wait to do it again next summer!
1 comments:
wow! looks like you guys had a blast~ so fun! i guess hazel is almost 3 months old now! she is really going to start coming alive in just a few weeks & will be so interactive & fun... excited for you! enjoy these days home with her~ they are so precious.
miss you,
sonya
Post a Comment