CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

trip to cleveland and some new toys

This past week I went to Cleveland OH to visit some of daddy's high school friends, and while I was there I got to see Grammy and Grampa Hermann (always a treat) and meet some of their friends too. It was so much fun, I finally convinced mommy to sit in back with me for our car rides and now I don't mind road trips as much. I also got a new chair that is bright orange and makes me feel like a big girl sitting up on my own!

riding in the car with my special neck pillow that aunt delilah made for me


with grammy

with mira and dane

meeting liza

with skip hanging at one of daddy's old watering holes

working with daddy

my hands are so much more useful now


my new chair!

1 comments:

sonya said...

i'm loving the new chair! that is going to make things so much easier... you will love it.
xoxo